|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
Do you want to excel at Microsoft OneNote? If so, our Microsoft OneNote Training Course in London is a great option that will provide you with a quality industry-experienced trainer and plenty of resources to get you started.
The course content is designed to get students up-to-speed with the best practice methods used to operate the OneNote software. You will learn from a mixture of online resources and materials as well as taking part in short, interactive group exercises. During the Microsoft OneNote Course you will learn the core techniques of the software and spend one-to-one time with the trainer who shapes the course to suit your needs.
Our trainers on the Microsoft OneNote Training short-course have had years of industry experience and can offer course times to suit your busy lifestyle, whether that is in the evening or on weekends.
This short Microsoft OneNote 2010 training is a great combination of hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based learning for all those who want to excel in navigating the software. This training can be taken as a part-time short-course.
Prerequisites for our Microsoft OneNote 2010 course
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Experience of web browser.
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Microsoft OneNote 2010 experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Managing the OneNote Environment
- Sharing and Collaborating
- Organizing and Finding Notes
- Editing and Linking Content in OneNote