|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course runningCourse is not currently running, contact us for more information about this course.
If you want to advance your knowledge in Microsoft Word 2010 through an interactive and practical classroom-based course, you have come to the right place! Our Microsoft Word Training Course runs on a part-time basis and is perfect for those who want to grasp the core techniques used to navigate Word.
During the Microsoft Word Course, there will be a number of reference materials and online resources shared with students so they can learn the latest best practice methods in using Word competently. Our trainers have plenty of industry experience and offer the part-time course at times to suit your busy schedule, whether that is in the evenings or at weekends.
If you want to get up-to-speed on the most basic and advanced techniques involved in Microsoft Word, our short-course is just what you need. Enrolling on the Microsoft Word Training will allow you to spend important one-to-one time with an experienced trainer who can tailor the course to suit your needs.
This short Microsoft Word 2010 course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Prerequisites for our Microsoft Word 2010 course
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Experience of web browser.
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Microsoft Word 2010 experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Sharing and Maintaining Documents
- Formatting Content
- Applying Page Layout and Reusable Content
- Including Illustrations and Graphics in a Document
- Proofreading documents
- Applying References and Hyperlinks
- Performing Mail Merge Operations